tiistaina, elokuuta 15, 2006

Miesten äärimmäiset virheet naisten iskemisessä

The ultimate mistake men make with women:

1. Most men behave like WUSSIES when it comes to women and dating.

2. Women NEVER feel the powerful and magical emotion called ATTRACTION for WUSSIES. So let's take them one at a time.

WHAT exactly IS a WUSSY? A Wussy is a guy who kisses up to women. A Wussy is a guy who does whatever a woman wants him to do, and doesn't even know if or when a woman is testing him. A Wussy is a guy who accepts manipulative behavior from women, and doesn't care if a woman flakes out on him, takes advantage of him, or acts overly dramatic around him. A Wussy is a guy who has no backbone, and caves when challenged by a woman. A Wussy is a guy who feels that he needs to BUY or PAY FOR a woman's attention and affection with gifts, dinners, compliments, and other forms of payment and flattery...because he can't imagine that a woman would want to be with him just for HIM.

In short, a WUSSY is a submissive man who tries to compensate for his lack of ability to attract women by being overly accommodating and generous. NEWS JUST IN: MOST MEN ACT LIKE WUSSIES! And if that wasn't bad enough, here's the REALLY bad news: Women will NEVER feel ATTRACTION for this kind of behavior, or this kind of guy!

(If you even doubt what I'm saying for a SECOND, then try this simple test: Find 3 attractive women, and ask them if they ever feel a gut-level ATTRACTION for guys who kiss up to them and act like Wussies, and watch what they say.)

Want some even WORSE news? When this kind of tactic doesn't work for a guy, he'll usually TRY HARDER, and become even MORE of a WUSSY to make a girl like him... and the more a girl runs away, the more a WUSSY most guys become. YOU DO THE MATH and figure out the outcome of this equation.

It totally blows my mind how a guy will kiss up to a woman and watch with HIS OWN TWO EYES as she becomes more and more distant... and instead of him realizing that it's his own WUSS behavior that's causing the woman to run away he just keeps doing it... AND EVEN INCREASING IT!

And how do I know this so well? Because I, my friend, used to be a BIG TIME Wuss Bag. Of course, when I think back about situations in my life where I behaved like a Wuss and caused a woman to lose her attraction for me, I slap my head and say "DUH!" For whatever reason, it just wasn't obvious to me in the moment. And I think that MOST guys go their whole lives without realizing this critical insight.

Let me tell you something else that is VITALLY important for you to remember: WOMEN HAVE MILITARY GRADE WUSS-DETECTION RADAR SYSTEMS. Notice that I didn't say "Women are pretty good at figuring out whether or not you're a Wuss". No no noooooo. I said that women have MILITARY GRADE WUSS-DETECTION SYSTEMS. I'm talking special forces navy seal top gun covert ops here. I'm talking INSTANT WUSSY DETECTION. A woman can tell if you're a Wussy, in most cases, BEFORE YOU EVEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Appreсiаtіng the time аnd effoгt you put
into your blog anԁ detaіleԁ information yοu prеѕent.

It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the sаme out of date rehashed іnformatіon.
Exсellent rеad! I've bookmarked your site and I'm
aԁding уour RSS feeds to my Google account.
Also visit my web page :: getyourguyeasy.Com